Re: vertical direction control

From: jcowan@reutershealth.com
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 17:07:13 EST

    Kenneth Whistler scripsit:

    > Ernest Cline wrote:
    >
    > > It also doesn't account for boustrephedon writing direction either.
    > boustrophedon

    Ah well. I once referred to Herodotos throughout a posting as Herotodos
    (googling for it gets 17 hits, the first two of which are mine (blush)).
    Not surprising when you pronounce it [h@3"A4@4@s], as I do.
    (" = primary stress, 4 = fishhook r, 3\ = rhotacized reverse epsilon,
    A = alpha).

    --
    John Cowan  jcowan@reutershealth.com  www.ccil.org/~cowan  www.reutershealth.com
    "If I have seen farther than others, it is because I was standing on