Re: Printing and Displaying Dependent Vowels

From: Peter Kirk (peterkirk@qaya.org)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 18:39:54 EST

    On 26/03/2004 12:02, Peter Constable wrote:

    >This sounds suspiciously like "courtyard codes". (Wonders to self: Are
    >"Philippe Verdy" and "William Overington" aliases for the same person?
    >:-)

    Peter, I notice that you have found time while looking at this thread to
    criticise Philippe's ramblings and speculate about his identity. Perhaps
    you can use some of your time more profitably in answering the questions
    about Uniscribe and its treatment of sequences like <space, diacritic>
    and <NBSP, diacritic>. Are these dependent on the font, as some have
    suggested, or are they prescribed by Uniscribe? Do different versions of
    Uniscribe differ in this respect, as I rather think?

    --
    Peter Kirk
    peter@qaya.org (personal)