Re: Still some educational work to do

From: Ted Hopp (ted.hopp@newslate.com)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 09:56:01 CDT

    I was listening to that program, too. When I heard the "explanation" of
    Unicode, I turned off the radio. :(

    Ted

    On Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:27 PM, Tim Greenwood wrote:
    > Listening to 'Tech Talk', a phone in radio show in the Washington DC area.
    Subject was domain names. A caller tries to explain Unicode - paraphrasing -
    "a 16 bit character code for 65,536 characters. But China wants 200,000
    characters added so W3C will have to change Unicode." Sigh.

    Ted Hopp, Ph.D.
    ZigZag, Inc.
    ted.hopp@newSLATE.com
    +1-301-990-7453

    newSLATE is your personal learning workspace
       ...on the web at http://www.newSLATE.com/