Re: Greek tonos and oxia

From: busmanus (busmanus.lk@freemail.hu)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 13:18:43 CDT

    Peter Kirk wrote:

    > If you prefer to use precomposed characters

    I need to use them at the moment, because my word
    processor does not support the trickier aspects
    of rendering combined glyphs (e.g. making use of
    the "corner points", etc.). I can't even make it
    use a precomposed ligature for a letter+combining
    diacritical combination. Can you recommend anything
    more advanced in this respect (if it doesn't qualify
    as an ad)?

    > You may like to look at Nick Nicholas' Greek Unicode site at
    > http://ptolemy.tlg.uci.edu/~opoudjis/unicode/unicode.html, which
    > discusses these issues.

    Thanks, I'll have a look at it.

    Regards,

    Miert fizetsz az internetert? Korlatlan, ingyenes internet hozzaferes a FreeStarttol.
    Probald ki most! http://www.freestart.hu