Re: ZWNJ in MS Access

From: Vladimir Ivanov (iranorus@online.ru)
Date: Sun Jul 11 2004 - 11:22:46 CDT

    11.07.2004 18:11 Bob Hallissy wrote:

    I don't have MS Access handy, but I do know that the standard Farsi keyboard layout supplied with Windows XP permits direct entry of ZWJ and ZWNJ using ctl-shift-1 and ctl-shift-2. This should work in any application that permits such characters.

    Bob

    Both your key combinations are working fine in MS Word 2003 (you can check it by cursor movement and/or by Alt+X), but none of them has any effect on Persian script in my MS Access 2003.

    Thank you for your attention,
    Vladimir Ivanov,
    iranorus@online.ru