basic-hebrew RtL-space ?

From: kefas (pmr@informatik.uni-frankfurt.de)
Date: Sat Oct 30 2004 - 09:49:27 CST

    Inserting unicode/basic-hebrew reults in a convinient
    RtL, right-to-left, advance of the cursor, but the
    space-character jumps to the far right. Is there a
    RtL-space?
    In MS-Word and OpenOffice I can only change whole
    paragraphs to RtL-entry. But quoting just a few
    words in hebrew WITHIN a paragraph would be helpful to
    many.
    Related: The other Hebrew characters in the alphabetic
    presentation forms insert themselves in LtR-fashion?
    Why this difference?
    I read about Logical and Visual entry, but don't see
    how that answers my 2 questions above.

    Kefas (pmr)