Re: Unicode HTML, download

From: E. Keown (k_isoetc@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 12:36:44 CST

             Elaine Keown
             Seattle

    Hi,

    I'm about to HTML a lovely bilingual character set
    glossary and translate it into Modern Hebrew and
    (maybe) Basic English.

    I'll end up with vertical columns of English, French,
    Modern Hebrew, and (probably) Basic English.

    If I add the proper Unicode-related HTML code at the
    top, will people get Unicode-compatible text when
    they download this?

    When finished, I think this will be useful
    immediately, since there is apparently no online
    Hebrew character set glossary.

    Is there a limit to how many separate writing systems
    one can do this way? ---Thanks, Elaine