Re: Unicode HTML, download

From: E. Keown (k_isoetc@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 17:08:19 CST

         Elaine Keown
         Seattle (18 more hours!!)

    Dear Curtis Clark and List:

    Elaine wrote:
    > If I add the proper Unicode-related HTML code at
    > the top, will people get Unicode-compatible text
    Curtis Clark wrote:
    I recommend that you post the URL for a beta to this
    list, and we can all check it for you.

    Great idea! I code in the seldom-seen AHTML ('Archaic
    HTML'), as you all suspected.

    A friend tested a page I wrote last month and found it
    wouldn't work on any of his 5 browsers....oh well.

    That was about the time I found out that there *were*
    five browsers...Elaine