Re: [even more increasingly OT-- into Sunday morning] Re: Unicode HTML, download

From: Michael \(michka\) Kaplan (michka@trigeminal.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 08:33:53 CST

    From: "Stefan Persson" <alsjebegrijptwatikbedoel@yahoo.se>

    > I haven't used M$ IE for many years, though, and my
    > memory might be wrong.

    Blinded by the misspelling of the product name, maybe? :-)

    See http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/0700/localize/ and the section
    entitled "Choosing Character Sets" for info on what is going on here,
    particularly firgures 3 and 4 for info on how to script the behavior for the
    UTF-8 case....

    MichKa [MS]
    NLS Collation/Locale/Keyboard Technical Lead
    Globalization Infrastructure, Fonts, and Tools
    Windows International Division