Re: CGJ , RLM

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 15:53:19 CST

    Which "statements"? My message is mostly a read as a question, not as an
    affirmation... I also took the precaution of using terms like "not sure
    if...", or "i don't know if...", which mean that it's a problem for which I
    can't find easy solutions, i.e. the interaction of ligature opportunities
    and hyphenation (syllable break opportunities), and how a document can be
    prepared to allow both in renderers, without breaking the semantics and
    collation of words in the document (notably if one wants to preserve the
    full-text search capabilities for such prepared documents)...