RE: No Invisible Character - NBSP at the start of a word

From: Jony Rosenne (rosennej@qsm.co.il)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 15:48:52 CST

    One of the problems in this context is the phrase "original meaning". What
    we have is a juxtaposition of two words, which is indicated by writing the
    letters of one with the vowels of the other. In many cases this does not
    cause much of a problem, because the vowels fit the letters, but sometimes
    they do not. Except for the most frequent cases, there normally is a note in
    the margin with the alternate letters - I hope everyone agrees that notes in
    the margin are not plain text.

    Jony