Re: No Invisible Character - NBSP at the start of a word

From: Mark E. Shoulson (mark@kli.org)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 18:21:48 CST

    Jony Rosenne wrote:

> [...]
    Well, that's the difference under discussion. The "plain text" would
    seem to be either the qere or the ketiv (but not the combined "blended"
    form), since each of those is somewhat sensible. Peter Kirk's point is
    that the blended form is what is in fact written and has been so for
    centuries, so he claims that *it* should be considered the plain text.

    ~mark