teh marbuta info

From: Gregg Reynolds (unicode@arabink.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 16:54:24 CST

    FYI: I put some info on Arabic teh marbuta at http://www.arabink.com;
    follow the links. Eventually I'll make it look pretty. Maybe. Caveat:
    my ultimate purpose is not to move Unicode one way or the other, but to
    provide complete, detailed, accurate info on Arabic so implementers can
    Get It Right (something that happens quite rarely, trust me). If
    Unicode gets fixed along the way so much the better. Anybody who'd care
    to help remove errors or add info is welcome. Caveat II: I haven't yet
    had this stuffed reviewed by any scholarly types for accuracy, but I'm
    pretty sure it's correct. Feedback welcomed.

    -gregg