Re: Encoded rendering instructions (was Unicode's Mandate)

From: Christopher Fynn (cfynn@gmx.net)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 22:54:04 CST

    Why don't those interested in this try to define some kind of standard XML
    markup for this kind of thing? Even if a way of encoding paleographic
    information in plain text without markup is what you want, this would be a
    useful step - and help people figure out what kind of information you need
    to encode.

    - chris