UCD stability

From: Erik van der Poel (erik@vanderpoel.org)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 09:27:39 CST

    All,

    Has anyone done a UCD stability survey? The kind of info that I would
    like to have is, for example, the percentage of characters that have a
    change in their General Category Value from one version to the next,
    starting from the beginning (Unicode 1.1.5). It would also be nice to
    know the minimum, median and maximum ages of characters at the time that
    they are changed.

    The UCD has probably become very stable over the years. I just thought
    it would be good to see some numbers.

    Thanks,

    Erik