Re: Wallpaper your room with Unicode

From: Marion Gunn (mgunn@egt.ie)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 07:53:35 CST

    Please let me quickly re-phrase that, and very quickly!

    A team I belong to having only recently finished translating Firefox,
    I'm grateful to Doug
    for the smiles his reference (below) raised here in Dublin. Is there
    anywhere a concise online summary of Alan Cooper's rules, or any
    reference to comments by A.C. (if any) re handling tags intended for
    purely linguistic or cultural purposes?
    With best wishes to all reading lists Unicode and Moz for Easter,
    mg

    Scríobh Doug Ewell:

    --
    Marion Gunn * EGTeo (Estab.1991)