Re: Security Issues

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 11:42:56 CST

    > It's always necessary to remember that the goal is domain names, not
    simply

    I agree with you in general. I do want to note that the principles being
    applied to domain names are likely to be extended to similar areas of "user
    identifiers". If a character is required by the orthography of a modern
    language, we have to be very careful about excluding it.

    At this point, I don't want to debate the usage; I just want to collect the
    data. If people care about the

    ‎Mark