Re: Security Issues

From: Mark Davis (mark.davis@jtcsv.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 11:42:53 CST

    I agree, in general. Allowing the ROOK chess symbol is not likely to cause
    any problem.

    However, doing a full sweep for confusability is a bit daunting; look at all
    the characters on idn-chars.html (you are welcome to start now ;-). So
    people are proposing at least as an interim step, to reduce the likelyhood
    of problems by excluding non-required characters.

    ‎Mark