Re: [indic] Public Review Issues update

From: kevinsooryan@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 06:47:11 CST

    Dear sir,

    we have a doubt regarding submitting our comments via the http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html page. Our comments are all with example images, and your feedback form doesnt have a facility to accept such a document with embedded images. We have prepared the document as a webpage and the link to that page can be an input in the feedback form. We plan to comment by posting a link to that webpage.

    we highly appreciate if you can clarify this at the earliest, so that we can post our comments before the closing date of the review of Malayalam chills.

    kevin & siji
    move to unicode
    let us help the diverse cultures on this earth sustain.
    http://anjali.port5.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/thulasi/