Re: CLDR/LDML questions

From: Ram Viswanadha (ram.viswanadha@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 23 2006 - 11:39:29 CST

    Hi Travis,
    the type attribute is only required if you have muliple format
    patterns. Since CLDR only supports 1 format by default, we do not
    include the type attribute or default element.

    For an example of how type attribute is used in decimalFormat element
    please see:
    http://www.unicode.org/cldr/data/open_office/main/en_US.xml

    --
    Best Regards,