Re: Beta version of Unibook 5.0

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2006 - 17:44:41 CST

    Great !!! Excellent work. This really simplifies things.

    Thanks. (I've locally made the corrections for Balinese tedung letters in the BETA snapshot because they are still not in the online UCD).

    Ragrding n’ko, I would be pleased to see additional notes in the charts' character lists for easily confusable digits and letters. They are missing in the U5B2 names list (apostrophes, vertical bar, o letters, visually "similar" diacritics...)

    Philippe.