Picture of Mongolian typewriter

From: Mark Leisher (mleisher@crl.nmsu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2006 - 10:54:05 CST

    Years ago on this list, I posted a link to a picture of a typewriter for
    Mongolian. I have since lost the image file and the original picture I
    scanned.

    Did anyone out there happen to download and keep a copy of the picture?
    Failing that, does anyone have a clear picture of a Mongolian
    (non-Cyrillic) typewriter layout?

    Mark Leisher
    Computing Research Lab              We find comfort among those who
    New Mexico State University         agree with us, growth among those
    Box 30001, MSC 3CRL                 who don't.
    Las Cruces, NM  88003                 -- Frank A. Clark