Re: Off-topic: Non-text localization

From: Cristian Secară (orice@secarica.ro)
Date: Sat Dec 23 2006 - 03:36:37 CST

    On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 23:54:07 +0100, Adam Twardoch wrote:

    > If one has read A. A. Milne's "Winnie the Pooh", then the image has
    > some meaning to him or her. If one hasn't, then it probably does not
    > have any meaning.

    I never heard about "Winnie the Pooh", so it does not have any meaning
    to me (but I don't care either). Just now I am curious what the two are
    doing there, because the image has changed and they seems to prepare
    some cloth for the next day(s) or so :)

    Sidenote: I'm wondering when is the "next" day for Google ? I mean at
    what hour or whom time zone the "next" day changes ?

    Cristi

    --
    Cristian Secară
    http://www.secarica.ro/