Query for Validity of Thai Sequence

From: Lokesh Joshi (lokeshjoshi@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 22:45:58 CST

    Hi,
     If possible can anyone pls confirm that the thai unicode sequence:

    U+0E25 (THAI CHARACTER LO LING) U+0E37 (THAI CHARACTER SARA UEE)
    U+0E4C(THAI CHARACTER THANTHAKHAT)

    is a valid sequence, as far i have been knowing thai this seems to be an
    invalid sequence, only in above vowels, SARA I (U+0E34) is valid before
    THANTHAKHAT. If possible can anyone point me to some valid document for
    this.

    Thanx!
    Lokesh
    www.fore-d.com