Neo-Assyrian Codechart

From: Richard Wordingham (richard.wordingham@ntlworld.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 17:28:26 CST

    Is there a code chart for Neo-Assyrian cuneiform? I'm having great
    difficulty using the official Unicode code charts, for some of the glyphs
    had changed so much over a millennium that I am not at all confident in the
    identifications I have been making. I'm particularly interested in the
    characters transliterated aḫ and 'a. I think they are U+12134 CUNEIFORM
    SIGN I TIMES NUN and U+1202A CUNEIFORM SIGN ALEPH, but I even have a
    suspicion that the reference glyph for the latter dates from the 3rd
    millennium AD rather than 3rd millennium BC. The glyphs I want to see are
    1st millennium BC.