Re: UniHan database

From: John H. Jenkins (jenkins@apple.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 20:27:10 CST

    On Mar 2, 2007, at 7:37 PM, Viet Anh Vu wrote:

    > I would like to know which one is correct.

    Well, the correct answer is that whichever one has the correct data is
    the correct one. :-)

    For KangXi and Hanyu Da Zidian, I'd say the non-IRG values are more
    likely to be correct, because we've done a considerable amount of
    proofing for those. For the Dae Jaweon, the IRG values are more
    likely to be correct.

    In all cases, any of the fields might have errors, which we will
    gladly correct once they're brought to our attention.

    ========
    John H. Jenkins
    jenkins@apple.com
    jhjenkins@mac.com