Re: Implementing NFC

From: Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven (asmodai@in-nomine.org)
Date: Sat Mar 17 2007 - 02:33:20 CST

    Daniel,

    -On [20070316 19:01], Daniel Ehrenberg (microdan@gmail.com) wrote:
    >I'm just wondering, are there any other programming languages that
    >handle Unicode by storing strings in a consistently normalized form?

    I am not sure if it is normalized, but you could check out Python's sources
    since everything is stored in either UCS2 or UCS4 (compile-time switch)
    internally.

    See http://docs.python.org/api/unicodeObjects.html for some background.

    Hopefully this helps a bit (and apologies if I sent you down the wrong alley),

    イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
    http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
    A friend is a single soul dwelling in two bodies...