From: JFC Morfin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Date: Tue May 22 2007 - 12:59:49 CDT
I need an internationalized table of the hexatridecimal codes
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Base_36) in the largest number of scripts.
1. would someone have worked on that topic?
2. a first degree solution seems to select in each script 26
graphemes that will be used to transliterate a basic ASCII table.
- are there technical objections to that
- are there advises on the best way to select them for each script
- are there advises for the transliteration (same alphabetical
order as in ASCII may lead to more easy to compare outputs?)
- would some tables already exist?
Thank you for your help and inputs.
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.5 : Tue May 22 2007 - 13:02:34 CDT