RE: hexatridecimal internationalisation

From: Philippe Verdy (verdy_p@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu May 31 2007 - 14:41:50 CDT

    Not all computing languages are restricted to ASCII for their identifiers.
    There are computing languages that can use identifiers using any "normal"
    letters suitable for human languages (even when syntaxic keywords are
    restricted and forbidden as identifiers, or still usable using a special
    escaping syntax like quotes or a special prefix or suffix)