Re: Titles and headings in Georgian script

From: John Hudson (john@tiro.ca)
Date: Tue Jul 24 2007 - 14:05:39 CDT

    Philippe Verdy wrote:

    > See for example:
    > http://www.w3.org/Style/Examples/007/fonts.html
    >
    > This should use the small-caps glyph variants defined in OpenType/TrueType
    > fonts.

    It should, but it doesn't: at least, not in my Firefox browser. What is happening is that
    the uppercase character glyphs are being scaled down, rather than the properly
    proportioned smallcap variant glyphs in the font being used.

    JH

    --
    Tiro Typeworks        www.tiro.com
    Gulf Islands, BC      tiro@tiro.com