Unicode server upgrade this week

From: Rick McGowan (rick@unicode.org)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2007 - 14:00:53 CST

    This is to notify you that the Unicode.org server will be upgraded this
    week. The upgrade involves moving all of our web data and mail lists, and
    updating various pieces of software. The web server will probably go
    off-line on Thursday morning (California time) and probably come back up
    sometime on Friday.

    The Unicode mail lists, and other lists on this server, will be shut down
    probably on Wednesday morning, and probably brought back up again on
    Friday, if there are not too many problems.

    I will send a final warning note to the Unicode mail list shortly before
    the mail lists are actually taken out of service. Once you see that note,
    please don't expect any mail to get through until you receive the
    notification that the lists are once again functional.

    Regards,
            Rick McGowan
            Unicode, Inc.