Re: Question about the directionality of "Old Hungarian" (document N3531)

From: Peter Zilahy Ingerman, PhD (pzi@ingerman.org)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2008 - 10:09:50 CST

    Perhaps I'm being confused ... it's been a long time ... but I seem to
    recall that there are, actually, two types of boustrophedon.

    If memory serve me correctly, the older type mirrored the characters on
    the right-to-left line, but the newer type didn't, although the line
    was, nonetheless, written from right to left.

    But I may well be wrong.

    Peter