Re: Samogitian E with dot above and macron

From: Andreas Stötzner (as@signographie.de)
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 02:48:44 CDT

    Am 26.10.2010 um 23:12 schrieb Andrew Cunningham:

    > I have no objections to high quality commercial fonts and if i had the available money I'd have one custom made to meet the needs of some publications I want to type set.
    >
    > It is difficult to obtain sufficient information about commercial fonts and the open type features they support, and the glyph variants and language systems they support without actually testing them first hand.
    >
    > For instance when i work on Yolngu languages I have different glyph requirements than with Southern Sudanese languages. With the current state of web technologies, this requires different fonts.

    Can you point at some references for the specific requirements of that languages? With Andron I maintain a policy to always adopt suggestions for additions and improvements. A new version is due almost every year and licencees get upgrades for 10…30% of the initial price. By this policy I have been able to satisfy a lot of users already – with one and the same font.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

                            Andreas Stötzner.

    Andreas Stötzner Signographie

    Helbigstraße 6, 04523 Pegau/Sª