Re: Multiple private agreements (was: RE: Code pages and Unicode)

From: Andrew Cunningham <lang.support_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 12:24:57 +1000

so you will end up with the CSUR AND the registry Pilippe is
suggesting AND all the existing uses of PUA that will not end up in
CSUR or the other registry.

sounds like it will be a mess.

its bad enough dealing with Unicode and pseudo-Unicode in the Myanmar
script, adding PUA potentially into the mix .... ummm...

--
Andrew Cunningham
Senior Project Manager, Research and Development