Re: CaseFirst and CaseLevel Tailorings of UCA and LDML

From: Richard Wordingham <richard.wordingham_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 02:12:14 +0100

On Fri, 25 May 2012 12:34:01 -0700
Markus Scherer <markus.icu_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Richard Wordingham <
> richard.wordingham_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > I spotted two differences flicking through the end of the
> > differences -
> >

> Nice work! Please submit your findings via the Unicode reporting
> form<http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html>
> .

I've automated the check and have something like a 6 page list
of anomalies in level 4 weights, with anomalies for DUCET and for the
CLDR root locale. (Only one anomaly, affecting about 15 characters, is
common to both. I have *not* listed all the characters and
contractions affected by the big, clearly systematic anomalies.) The
same anomalies are present in 6.2.0 drafts, which include
allkeys-6.2.0d2.txt. What's the mechanism for submitting the report? Do
I point to a temporary document on the web formatted according to
Unicode Technical Committee rules?

Richard.