Re: Adding RAINBOW FLAG to Unicode

From: Mark Davis ☕️ <mark_at_macchiato.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 19:55:53 +0200

Again, that has no advantage over PUA characters. Carriers/vendors can
*already* add whatever PUA characters they want to fonts and keyboards. But
of course, the problem is interoperability; you send a flag to a friend for
your favorite vacation spot, Florida, and the friend sees a flag for New
Jersey.

Mark <https://google.com/+MarkDavis>

*— Il meglio è l’inimico del bene —*