Re: a suggestion new emoji .

From: Marcel Schneider <charupdate_at_orange.fr>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 14:21:20 +0200 (CEST)

On 19 Aug 2015 at 20:59, I wrote:

> On 19 Aug 2015 at 17:18, William_J_G Overington wrote:

>> I suggest to Emma the contacting of Unicode Inc. using the following form.
>> http://www.unicode.org/reporting.html

> William is right. I strongly recommend you to first use the Contact form, as I did from the beginning on, long before e-mailing to the List.
> Using the Contact form you will always get a good answer (not always a *positive* response, but always a *good* answer).

I forgot to add that of course you are always welcome on the Mailing List, where you equally get good answers. But you need to be patient, as best answers come naturally last in thread, like it occurred just six hours before you posted.

On 19 Aug 2015 at 20:48, Andrew West wrote:

> > I don't know, I think durian emoji would be quite distinctive, as
> > shown in the examples on this page (I am rather taken with the sad
> > durian which gets no hugs).
> http://www.cafepress.co.uk/+durian+stickers

For a fruit, a vegetable, a cereal, a plant, an animal, having its emoji encoded in Unicode is like a big hug!
So we thank Mrs Haneys for having suggested the DURIAN emoji!

Marcel