Re: The scope of Unicode (from Re: How can my research become implemented in a standardized manner?)

From: Steven R. Loomis <srl_at_icu-project.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:01:23 -0700

William,
 I work in the research laboratory (but do not speak for) a large information technology company. I'm also their primary representative to Unicode and other standards bodies.

 I would not (and have not) leapt from an idea to a document to a standard. I won't repeat the good and helpful advice you have already received. Make your first target a working model, not standardization. That is the way the research laboratory of a large information technology company works.

Enviado desde nuestro iPhone.