Re: Emoji data in UCD xml ?

From: Ken Whistler <kenwhistler_at_att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 09:14:18 -0700

There has been some preliminary discussion of this. The problem is that
the data in emoji-data.txt has not yet been formally rationalized into a
coherent set of Unicode character properties. The UTC would first need to
determine exactly what property (or list of properties) is involved, before
incorporating it (or them) formally into the Unicode Character Database
(UCD)
and into the XML version of the UCD, and the documentation of it (or them)
formally into UAX #44.

--Ken