Re: NamesList.txt as data source

From: Asmus Freytag (c) <asmusf_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 00:54:04 -0700
On 3/29/2016 12:16 AM, Janusz S. "Bień" wrote:
The document I refer to is a ISO/IEC document. As far as I know, ISO is
quite crazy about copyright. Does the Unicode Consortium policy apply to
this document? If so, then on which principle? An explicit agreement
with ISO?
This document looks like it's a simultaneous submission

The document has an "L2" number, that is, an index in the UTC document register and the "Action" says "For consideration by... and UTC".

As such it is a submission to UTC and covered by all UTC policies.

A./