Re: Why incomplete subscript/superscript alphabet ?

From: Philippe Verdy <verdy_p_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2016 20:16:36 +0200

It does not render very well, the accent is not correctly positioned
vertically (far too high) above the superscript e and colliding with the
previous line of text at normal line-height, because fonts do not support
this pair with proper positioning. The combination is just rendered in some
"best effort" by the text renderer of my browser. When used in the Windows
UI, the accent collides with the following superscript "m".
Let's not talk about how you would superscript a "çţĄ" (very poor
positioning if using combining characters) or "æĐĦŦ" (the result would be
misleading with most fonts if using combining characters) or "ɛƷß"
(impossible)...

: