Re: A sign/abbreviation for "magister"

From: Philippe Verdy via Unicode <unicode_at_unicode.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2018 02:59:31 +0100

Do you speak about this one?
https://www.magisterdaire.com/magister-symbol-black-sq/
It looks like a graphic personal signature for the author of this esoteric
book, even if it looks like an interesting composition of several of our
existing Unicode symbols, glued together in a vertical ligature, rather
than a pure combining sequence.
Such technics can be used extensively to create lot of other symbols, by
gluing any kind of wellknown glyphs for standard characters.
Mathematics and technologies (but also companies for their private
corporate logos and branding marks) are constantly inventing new symbols
like this.