Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

From: Walter Ian Kaye (walter@natural-innovations.com)
Date: Tue Dec 03 1996 - 08:35:40 EST

Ok, I'm in the process of creating the GIFs for my doc-charset.html page,
and need some kind soul whose platform's character set includes the following
characters and whose computer has the appropriate graphics program, to
create images of these:

   Eth (u/c)
   eth (l/c)
   Thorn (u/c)
   thorn (l/c)
   brvbar (broken vertical bar)

(I've already composed the Scaron/scaron manually, and the multiplication
sign is just an 'x' so that's easy too.)

Requirements:
  1. Match font size of existing characters I've created
  2. Indicate baseline of character
  2. Antialias black text on white background
  3. Antialiasing must use only the colors in the 216-color WWW palette.

If you can help, please send me email and be sure to mention in what format
you would like to receive my reference artwork (pict, gif, tiff, bmp, etc).

Once I have all the character artwork (for those blank cells in my page's
table) then I'll generate the GIFs, update my page, upload it all, and let
y'all know when it's done. :)

Thanks!

-Walter

    Walter Ian Kaye <boo@best.com> Programmer - Excel, AppleScript,