Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

From: Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
Date: Sun Dec 08 1996 - 15:42:23 EST

   Ok, I'm in the process of creating the GIFs for my doc-charset.html
   page, and need some kind soul whose platform's character set
   includes the following characters and whose computer has the
   appropriate graphics program, to create images of these:

      Eth (u/c)
      eth (l/c)
      Thorn (u/c)
      thorn (l/c)
      brvbar (broken vertical bar)

I am sending you these separately.

   (I've already composed the Scaron/scaron manually, and the multiplication
   sign is just an 'x' so that's easy too.)

<scream type="silent">No it's not.</scream> A multiplication sign is a
multiplication sign. It's not an "x", it looks very different. I'll
send you one of these too...

///Peter