Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

From: Peter Flynn (pflynn@curia.ucc.ie)
Date: Sun Dec 08 1996 - 15:48:01 EST

Martin writes:
   Whoops, that will teach me not to work from memory. You are right the lsquo
   and rsquo are the curly ones. The arrow ones will be &lsaquo and &rsaquo,
   but as yet the entity sets that they belong with have still to be formally
   approved by ISO, and that could take some time.

That would account for me not finding them in a grep for 'quo'.

I don't suppose there is any possibility of non-ISO people being given
the chance to look at these new entity sets, is there? Just to make
sure there are no grotesquenesses akin to ÿ ? Pretty please?

///Peter