Re: HTML - i18n / NCR & charsets

From: Walter Ian Kaye (
Date: Wed Dec 04 1996 - 15:37:35 EST

At 5:35a -0800 12/03/96, I wrote:
>Ok, I'm in the process of creating the GIFs for my doc-charset.html page,
>and need some kind soul whose platform's character set includes the following

Thanks to Chris Ridd for providing the characters I requested...

...and the page is done! GIFs and page uploaded, and available at:

Six-column table, approx. 1500 cells and 63 glyph-GIFs. Enjoy!!!

-boo :)
 (PS. Thanks to David too.)

    Walter Ian Kaye <> Programmer - Excel, AppleScript,
          Mountain View, CA ProTERM, FoxPro, HTML Musician - Guitarist, Songwriter