Tibetan/Burmese/Khmer

From: Michael Forgey (forgey@sprintmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 1997 - 17:15:22 EST

I didn't realize I was hitting such a controversial issue regarding
Tibetan, etc. Your comments have all been very helpful and informative.
Perhaps it's worth recalling the words of the forgotten sage:

"The great issues of human involvement are greater than any individual.
Reasonable concession and compromise are essential tools for progress."
anonymous

regards,
mike

Ps. I've been trying out some new mail systems and might have accidentally
sent an earlier message several times. My apologizes for cluttering the
ether.

Michael Forgey
2201 W. William Cannon Dr. #224
Austin, TX 78745 USA