Re: Unicode Hate Mail

From: Glen C. Perkins (gperkins@netcom.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 15:17:58 EST

Glenn Adams <glenn@spyglass.com>wrote:

> Fellow Unicoders and Internationalists,
>
> Well, it's quite interesting to receive my first true "hate-mail" message.
> I didn't realize that Unicode would have such an impact on the bigotted,
> and, shall I say, spineless, members of some (I won't say 'our') society
> such as is exhibited in the following.

It's the price of fame, Glenn. As Unicode finally takes off, we'll have
to start watching for you on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. Maybe
we'll even see you bravely facing off against representatives of the
"English Spekers National Malicia" on the cover of supermarket tabloids!
;-)

__Glen Perkins__