Unicode Hate Mail

From: Glenn Adams (glenn@spyglass.com)
Date: Fri Jan 24 1997 - 04:32:15 EST

Fellow Unicoders and Internationalists,

Well, it's quite interesting to receive my first true "hate-mail" message.
I didn't realize that Unicode would have such an impact on the bigotted,
and, shall I say, spineless, members of some (I won't say 'our') society
such as is exhibited in the following.

If anyone knows this individual, please forward me the particulars, as I'll
have to start a file for any future investigation ...

Regards,
Glenn Adams