Re: IUC 10 papers on the Web (MATHEMA Software GmbH)

From: Edward Cherlin (
Date: Tue May 20 1997 - 21:05:56 EDT

Otto Stolz <> wrote:
>On May 19, 17:30, Unicode Discussion wrote:
>> Now we finally managed to put our contribution onto the Web. The article
>> [...] is now accessible via the following URL:
>> [...] There were a lot of other very interesting presentations for which the
>> slides where not included in the conference proceedings. It would be very
>> useful for all Unicode fans, if these missing documents were published on
>> the Web as well.
>And it would be very useful, if these documents were linked to the
>conference page at <>, so they
>could be found easily.
>Thanks, and best wishes,
> Otto Stolz

And better still if plans were made to have the papers for IUC 11 available
on the Net at or before the time of the conference.

Edward Cherlin       Help outlaw Spam     Everything should be made
Vice President      as simple as possible,
NewbieNet, Inc.  1000 members and counting      __but no simpler__.    17 May 97   Attributed to Albert Einstein